1. VILAVI INT (hereinafter referred to as the Company) is a company of Representatives, acting on the principle of direct distribution of health-improving goods and (or) services, as well as any other goods or services the Company may decide to sell at any moment. Each new Representative has to enter into this agreement, to be of age and to be legally competent. Each new Representative undertakes to sign only the one Contract with the Company and to confirm absence of any interest in other areas of commercial activities of the Company, except for the cases when it is expressly authorized and separately approved by the Company or its representative offices.
By signing the present agreement a Representative becomes an independent nonexclusive distributor of goods or services at home. The goal task of a Representative is to distribute the goods of the Company by finding the buyers. A representative has a right to recruit new distributors and undertakes to train them so that they, in turn, could become Representatives of the Company. Becoming a Representative of the Company does not require any investments.
2. The only compulsory provision is purchasing a Starting kit of the Company, the contents of which is established by the Company and could change from time to time. A representative can get a commission according to the Incentive plan that stipulates reception of commissions according to the results of the activities of Representatives in his or her groups. Details of the Pay schedule are described in the Incentive plan that can be changed from time to time by a decision of the Company. In their contacts with potential distributors Representatives cannot give guarantees about expected earnings or make any improbable statements concerning earnings, goods or the Incentive plan of the Company.
3. If during a reporting period (1 month) a Representative does not meet the conditions established by the Company for purchase and distribution of the goods among end users, he or she cannot apply for commissions for that period. Moreover, if a Representative does not make a single purchase within 365 days, his or her Representative agreement is cancelled. The goal of a Representative is distribution of the goods by finding end users. This is why a Representative has to distribute the greater part of the purchased goods before purchasing (ordering) new goods from the Company or from its representative offices. The Company expressly states that purchasing of the goods solely for the purpose of getting a commission is strictly forbidden and contradicts the letter and the spirit of the Incentive plan because it gives such a Representative a chance to receive undeserved commissions.
4. If a representative has any debt to the Company, the Company will deduct the respective amount from the commission payable to such Representative. Any return of the goods could be done by a Representative only with a preliminary consent of the Company and subject to strict compliance with the legislation regulating consumer rights protection. A representative is fully and solely responsible for possible expenses and losses connected with his or her activities, because his or her activities are completely independent. Such responsibility cannot be imposed on the Company.
5. A Representative undertakes to expand a network of his or her representatives, to provide training for new Representatives recruited by him or her, and to show them the best ways to present and deliver the goods to end users. In this connection a Representative undertakes to keep contact with new Representatives recruited by him or her in order to train them and to help them with development of their commercial activities.
6. A Representative cannot use name, logos, marks and other symbols belonging to VILAVI INT without a written permission for that from the Company. Moreover, a Representative cannot advertise goods or commercial techniques of VILAVI INT without a respective written permission. A Representative undertakes to advertise the goods or the Incentive plan of VILAVI INT strictly according to the terms accepted in the documentation developed and distributed by the Company. A Representative undertakes to keep in secret all confidential information concerning the Company, including commercial secrets of VILAVI INT, and not to distribute any information undermining business reputation of the Company. The Company and a Representative can terminate the Agreement unilaterally, having notified another party about it with a special notice.
7. If the agreement is terminated at the initiative of a Representative, the latter is released from all contractual obligations to the Company concerning the Incentive plan, loses the right to recruit new representatives and, hence, the right to get a commission. A representative who cancelled a Representative agreement, or a Representative a Representative agreement with whom was terminated by a decision of the Company, has the right to sign a new Representative agreement in 6 months after the date of such termination. Termination of a Representative agreement in order to replace the sponsor is forbidden. The date of termination of a Representative agreement is the day when the Company made a decision on the matter.
8. A representative bears independent responsibility for expenses required for his or her commercial activities, and for his or her fiscal and social obligations. Under no circumstances the Company and its representative offices will bear or can bear responsibility for a Representative’s compliance with tax legislation and for correct accounting and payment of necessary taxes and duties from commissions and other payments or privileges received by a Representative.
9. A Representative confirms that he or she read the Incentive plan and understands the way it works. A Representative acknowledges that nobody in their statements gave him or her hope that he or she can get a revenue, guarantee or to derive other income or benefit from commercial activities and business with VILAVI INT without efforts, and declares that he or she is not guided by such hope in his or her desire to become a Representative. A Representative understands that his or her success depends on his or her abilities and real efforts and that he or she does not receive any other commissions, except the ones provided by the Incentive plan of VILAVI INT which can be regularly reviewed on the decision of the Company. All disputes and disagreements arising from this Representative agreement or in connection with its execution, if they are not solved in the course of negotiations, are transferred for settlement to respective judicial authorities at the location of the Company. In case of non-observance of any of the above-listed terms and conditions or if the data provided by a Representative in the Representative agreement is unreliable, the Company may immediately take established measures against the Representative, including termination of the Representative agreement by the Company unilaterally without any compensations.
10. A Representative agrees to receive information to his or her mobile phone and e-mail specified in the present agreement.